A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishing for The People.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sea

Sea

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Sun Goddess Ollopa

Fishing for The People. Empty
PostSubject: Fishing for The People.   Fishing for The People. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 am

There are reasons I don't enjoy fishing. One of them are, shark attacks are two often.
I understand a shark attack now and then. But the way its set. its way to often.
And I wish there could be some interaction when I was fishing. There dose not have to be a fish in my face. Maybe just a fishing pole in my hand would do. Some kind of interaction with fishing, so I could get the feeling of fishing. Other wise its really boring to me.
Love Sea.
I love ya all. Sad I love you flower
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Fishing for The People. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fishing for The People.   Fishing for The People. EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:13 pm

I understand all of your concerns, and as soon as the Goshenta completes upgrading the bot and cleaning up the code, we'll start adding these little things.

My view on fishing has always been that it is a boring sport. You basically sit there with your fishing rod, put some bait on it, and wait for the fish to fall for your trap. Sometimes you have a bad fishing day, sometimes you have a good fishing day. I never liked how other rpgs have regarded fishing so highly. Hunting and Mining are, in my opinion, much more fun trades. And if anyone has any idea for anymore trades, please PLEASE send them to me. I've been looking for a long time now to find some other alternative to the trades system if you didn't want to fish, hunt, or mine.
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

Fishing for The People.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: