A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clear the Air

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Let me make this clear, I am Prince Valuk Turunalindi, religious leader of the elven people, Torrix's chosen sovereign of the Holy Republic of Tir'an, and personal servant of the Divine King Torrix.

I will do all in my power to remove threats upon me or Tir'an.

I will remain such to the elven people until it is no longer necessary and proper.

I will not be moved by outside forces, but remain forever steadfast in my position.

THOSE who threaten against me know who they are and I maintain firm faith in the Divine King Torrix that He will give us the elven people the strength to overcome any obstacle.
Back to top Go down
Paddy.

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Does the Divine King Torrix say anything about trying to take something that's not yours off of its rightful guardian?
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:57 pm

Paddy. wrote:
Does the Divine King Torrix say anything about trying to take something that's not yours off of its rightful guardian?

Through the stars, the Divine King Torrix has confirmed His support in OUR endeavor to study and use the runes from OUR heaven in an effort rid the land of the evils that have been appearing as of late. It is a common misconception to believe that the heaven belongs to the Guardian. We believe it was a gift from OUR gods to use to strengthen ourselves against the evil forces that threaten us. The Guardian's job is to protect the heaven from outside invasion, nothing more, nothing less. However, it belongs as a whole to the greater community of elves to share with Korth for its betterment. If you call this tyranny, you have been seriously misled.
Back to top Go down
RyanLion

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:41 pm

[[ who deleted my post?]]

It seems someone removed my previous message, to sumemrise it.

Those runes are not real.

The gods have never shown themselves and rarely ever ever speak.

As Guardian i am to protect all of pagoda and its history and future with whatever it takes and that means removing you.

Guardians are so much more than what you say, and soon the Elves will no longer be rebirthed in pagoda, as in the old days all could see pagoda, arrogance caused this.
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:04 pm

RyanLion wrote:
[[ who deleted my post?]]

It seems someone removed my previous message, to sumemrise it.

Those runes are not real.

The gods have never shown themselves and rarely ever ever speak.

As Guardian i am to protect all of pagoda and its history and future with whatever it takes and that means removing you.

Guardians are so much more than what you say, and soon the Elves will no longer be rebirthed in pagoda, as in the old days all could see pagoda, arrogance caused this.

If the runes were not real, then stop throwing a fit because we have them. If they are fake, then they should mean nothing to you and you can't say we "stole" some big important artifacts.

No one from Tir'an ever decided elves should suddenly go to the Pagoda upon death. I'd be perfectly happy if I went to the underworld still upon death. But Garrick refused us entry into the Underworld, and by some result, we were sent to the heaven.
Back to top Go down
RyanLion

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:17 pm

After the deal the elves are going back there as they obviously dont respect pagoda, and i wasnt throwing a fit at you having the runes, i was that you stole anything from pagoda and when i asked for them back you refused thinking you knew better.
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:21 pm

RyanLion wrote:
After the deal the elves are going back there as they obviously dont respect pagoda, and i wasnt throwing a fit at you having the runes, i was that you stole anything from pagoda and when i asked for them back you refused thinking you knew better.

This post is invalid due to a previous posting of yours which stated the runes were false and therefore not actual divine property of the heaven
Back to top Go down
RyanLion

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:31 pm

noo but they belonged to me, and its the idea you WOULD have stolen them.

Thats proof enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:17 pm

RyanLion wrote:
noo but they belonged to me, and its the idea you WOULD have stolen them.

Thats proof enough for me.

Ah, so now it is no longer about the heaven. This is about your personal property that you left on the floor in an unlocked room in our heaven. This place is a safeguard for holy artifacts that belong to the elven gods and their people. The fact that YOU are using OUR heaven as YOUR personal "bank" (if you will) where you store YOUR personal property, provides enough proof to suggest corruption on your part. No one is to use the heaven for their own personal purposes and property, not even you.
Back to top Go down
RyanLion

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:49 pm

Removing my posts again are we?

This is about you coming in stealing things because you thought you knew better, then ignoring me with my advice and then claiming youre the guardian by changing the holy talisman.

Well sorry bud, youll NEVER be guardian, mainly because ones are not "detrhoned" and rechoosen, i stay guardian till the end of my days then a new one is chosen, this isnt an empire or a city, this is much more.

The sooner you realize you have no power in pagoda the better... well actually its too late youve been removed.
Dont mess with me, youll get burned.
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:17 am

RyanLion wrote:
Removing my posts again are we?

This is about you coming in stealing things because you thought you knew better, then ignoring me with my advice and then claiming youre the guardian by changing the holy talisman.

Well sorry bud, youll NEVER be guardian, mainly because ones are not "detrhoned" and rechoosen, i stay guardian till the end of my days then a new one is chosen, this isnt an empire or a city, this is much more.

The sooner you realize you have no power in pagoda the better... well actually its too late youve been removed.
Dont mess with me, youll get burned.

"Burning" me did not last long, did it? I, for one, am disturbed that you would dare sink so low as to seek the help of Garrick to try to accomplish what you want. It shows a lot about how trustworthy you yourself can be when you do this. You are a threat to Tir'anian sovereignty. You are not welcome in Tir'an.
Back to top Go down
Lastria (the real one)

Lastria (the real one)

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Persona Record
Char Name: Lastria Quesacotyl
Char Race: Vampire
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 am

You actualy think Pagoda is yours, Valuk? Its not, it belongs to your gods, it is not a gift, you said yourself its just a safety net provided by the gods for your faith in them to prevent you from going to Hell. It is YOU who has been misled, not us. If RyanLion is against you, I support him fully, You ought to be removed from leadership and have RyanLion take your place, he'd be a 100% better leader than you!
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:03 am

Lastria (the real one) wrote:
You actualy think Pagoda is yours, Valuk? Its not, it belongs to your gods, it is not a gift, you said yourself its just a safety net provided by the gods for your faith in them to prevent you from going to Hell. It is YOU who has been misled, not us. If RyanLion is against you, I support him fully, You ought to be removed from leadership and have RyanLion take your place, he'd be a 100% better leader than you!

You misunderstood what I said completely, vampire Lastria

I never stated Pagoda was mine. I stated it was a gift for the elven people. Last time I checked, I was not an elf.
Back to top Go down
Lastria (the real one)

Lastria (the real one)

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Persona Record
Char Name: Lastria Quesacotyl
Char Race: Vampire
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Clear the Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear the Air   Clear the Air EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:17 am

But still you are of Tir'an, so you still go here upon death