A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zone editing rights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lastria (the real one)

Lastria (the real one)

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Persona Record
Char Name: Lastria Quesacotyl
Char Race: Vampire
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Zone editing rights Empty
PostSubject: Zone editing rights   Zone editing rights EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:43 am

I believe that we should be able to create and edit zones in our own houses, if this would allow us to make movers, make a mover checker position for the game
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow

PostSubject: Re: Zone editing rights   Zone editing rights EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:04 am

Problem is that there's no such thing as just zone editting rights.. it's all lumped together under a V4 rights category, which includes particles, cameras, and movers, all of which can be used to grant unfair advantages to someone in world
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Lastria (the real one)

Lastria (the real one)

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Persona Record
Char Name: Lastria Quesacotyl
Char Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Zone editing rights   Zone editing rights EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:53 am

Then never mind of the cameras, what difference do they make? The movers can be delt with, and whats wrong with particles? Unless I'm missing something about cameras... What are they? if they are what i think they are, whats wrong with taking pictures? 0.0
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow

PostSubject: Re: Zone editing rights   Zone editing rights EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:48 pm

Lastria (the real one) wrote:
Then never mind of the cameras, what difference do they make? The movers can be delt with, and whats wrong with particles? Unless I'm missing something about cameras... What are they? if they are what i think they are, whats wrong with taking pictures? 0.0

Cameras don't take pictures, they're used to see other parts of the world from the camera's angle sort of

Movers really can't be dealt with that easily since if you had rights to make a mover, you could easily change the speed all the way up and change it back whenever a staff ever came around

Particles can be used to expand a model really really really big, so much that it expands across a whole area.. not just in your buildzone
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zone editing rights   Zone editing rights Empty

Back to top Go down

Zone editing rights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: World Suggestions-
Jump to: