A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Elven Paradise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter2

Hunter2

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Persona Record
Char Name: Hunter
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

The Elven Paradise Empty
PostSubject: The Elven Paradise   The Elven Paradise EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Ranul's gears have turned again as he answered one of Garricks prayers. Ye may notice that now when ye die all of us Elves from Tir'an are no longer in the Underworld, it seems that Garrick dispises us so much he decided to pray to his Lord and keep us away from his domain.

Anyway, now instead of the damp underworld when we die we shall be in an Elven paradise, some of ye may have been to this place before, but in case ye didn't notice over the last couple days the portal to it was closed. Now when elves die we shall come to the Heaven of Pagoda.

IMPORTANT:

Now that we goto Pagoda on death ye need to know how to return to the living, to be reborn simply touch Ollopa's statue, ye will reach it by going straight. Also there are two other pathes one leads to a Crystal of Ranul, which seems to be linked to the other in such a way where ye can travel to the underworld by it. The other way is a path I beleive should belong to Torrix but as far as I know it tis a dead end...

IN SHORT:

When an elf now died they will be transported to Pagoda simply walk straight then touch Ollopa's Statue and return to the living.
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

The Elven Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elven Paradise   The Elven Paradise EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Garrick has found the room of which our life returns, but a voice called to me and told me

"In the starry heavens.. turn straight around.. bump the wall designated with the stars... and life be yours..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com

The Elven Paradise
Page 1 of 1