A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bot Updates as of Friday, June 27, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goshenta

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Bot Updates as of Friday, June 27, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Bot Updates as of Friday, June 27, 2008   Bot Updates as of Friday, June 27, 2008 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:52 am

Well I spent a lot of time working on HUD in the past couple of weeks. Below is a complete list of all the new updates in the bot since the last release. You'll notice there's a one week gap in the updates, as I was unfortunately forced to take a break from the bot while the internet was down. I didn't exactly do everything I said I would try and do, but I hope all these updates to the HUD makes up for that! Enjoy! Wink

---Sunday, June 15, 2008---

1. All long-standing HUD issues, both in general and in combat, have been completely resolved. The bot should no longer experience any crashes due to HUD failures, nor should the devs see any more fatal error messages occuring with HUD.

---Monday, June 16, 2008---

1. HUD layout modified. HUD is now 50% transparent. Health, nutrition, hydration, and mana bars are now twice the length they used to be, with rounded corners and a little extra detail for a more professional look. The mana bar is now gold instead of dark blue.

2. Long-standing object deletion issues resolved. A working examine command has been added to demonstrate this. Objects that can be examined is currently limited to a few fish and food items, as well as some weapons.

---Tuesday, June 17, 2008---

1. A new dev command has been created to allow devs to view other player’s stats. This command is highly restricted and is only to be used to help players with stats-related issues, as well as to help fully report new bot bugs.

2. Hunting now has a respawn capability. Killed prey will now automatically respawn after a set interval of 15 minutes.

3. Crash bug fixed where the bot would crash if login failed or any return codes were called.

4. HUD health, nutrition, hydration, and mana bars now smoothly move into place instead of flicker.

---Wednesday, June 18, 2008---

1. A large sword now appears below the HUD to symbolize that you are in combat mode. The HUD fades out when you are no longer in combat mode.

2. HUD position can now be changed by using the /set hud command. Current positions are top left, top middle, top right, bottom left, and bottom right.

---Wednesday, June 25, 2008---

1. The large sword has been replaced with a small combat button that can now be used to toggle combat mode on or off.

2. HUD can now be toggled on or off.

--Thursday, June 26, 2008---

1. Bottom middle has been added as a new position for the /set hud command.

2. Clicking the HUD container will now automatically display your stats rather than having to use the /stats command. This functionality is both more convenient and faster.

3. A bug was fixed where the user could still hunt while dead.

4. Combat mode is now required in order to hunt.

5. Hunting is now limited based on your weapon's range.
Back to top Go down

Bot Updates as of Friday, June 27, 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: World Developments-
Jump to: