A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ladychat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ladychat

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Ladychat Empty
PostSubject: Ladychat   Ladychat EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 11:56 pm

My parents were High Priestess Leta and High Priest Abaris, both dedicated to Ollopa in their respective eras.There story is theres for I do not know how they came together. I was but 1 year when my mother was killed by drows.
I do not remember my mother very much, but my father spoke of her fondly and I could sence he loved her dearly...

My father raised me along with a nanny. He managed well enough.
He was very busy most of the time, but he always managed to spend time with his daughter.

He was a great man, not just a wonderful father, but a great leader and very wise. He taught me many things, patients, compassion, and respect for all things...

He worked hard to bring peace and stability to the kingdoms. I think he served the people well and was well liked by most.

I decided I wanted to become a priestess and serve just like him...perhaps we could work together... but that thought would be short lived...

Not long after I went away to school my father was killed by an unknown force along with many other high born of the kingdom...

I decided to stay at school and complete my studies and become Priestess and continue my fathers work. It would be what he would of wanted me to do.

I am High Priestess of Asperith. Without a city to rule... Asperith has fallen to distruction and my people have been murdered or captured and forced into slavery!

I must rebuild Asperith and bring my people home! It is what my father would of done, it is what I will do!

If it is the Sun Goddess Ollopa's will, we will begin again!
Back to top Go down

Ladychat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: Character Histories-
Jump to: