A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cowtract

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cowtract Empty
PostSubject: Cowtract   Cowtract EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:32 am

This is a contract between the two parties "Jackson." and "Stayjit", with the witness of "DarkMatter" and Tarza".

Please repeat the following for documentation purposes:

I, Cala Stayjit, do swear to the God's that I will pay "Jackson." for one GOLDEN crossbow. The payment for this crossbow will be the placement of one functional milk cow at "Jackson.'s" home location, ground zero. If I do not pay my debts in this trade after 48 hours, I am to be held responsible for my actions, and I am aware that the consequence for my actions is to be placed on the highest security threat level "Death-on-site".
Back to top Go down

Cowtract Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cowtract   Cowtract EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 1:05 am

After the mutual testing of Milk and Crossbow, the cowtract is accepted. One cow from the herd is given to Jackson in exchange for one Golden Crossbow. DarkMatter holds the crossbow, and the cow has been delivered to Jacksons home. He has named it Leannah. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down

Cowtract
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: