A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decleration of War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joel Adams

Joel Adams

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Joseph Elvan Adams
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: Prolix - L'Obsul

Decleration of War Empty
PostSubject: Decleration of War   Decleration of War EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Let it be known that on this day The United Korth Empires of Great Prolix has declared war on Marco Cain Adams and his band of Wizard Orcs.

On this day Marco Cain Adams did present me with the bodies of my now deceased brothers and sisters. In light of this and the threats he has made against Jackson City i have no other choice but to stop his treacherous acts before he destroys our fine nation.

Decleration of War Signature4_zps2ec54d52
Signed Joseph Elvan Adams,
Imperator of The United Korth Empires of Great Prolix
Back to top Go down
http://AWMYTHS.net
Marcain Adams

Marcain Adams

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Decleration of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decleration of War   Decleration of War EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:34 pm

Although powerful, we wizard orcs are still few in number. To better secure our borders in Jaxon City, on this day, I have taken the Androv fortress across the Shokkus River. The flying loors that live within the Androv fortress will fight for their new wizard orc masters.
Back to top Go down
Joel Adams

Joel Adams

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Joseph Elvan Adams
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: Prolix - L'Obsul

Decleration of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decleration of War   Decleration of War EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:20 pm

you shall see the end of this war with my katana in your throat, and as for the loors, they will share the same fate as you and your wizard orc cohorts... Painful death
Back to top Go down
http://AWMYTHS.net
Marcain Adams

Marcain Adams

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Decleration of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decleration of War   Decleration of War EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:55 pm

They came at the darkest of the night. We tried to kill them, but not even death seemed to stop their march from the Pylos volcano. We think they may be some new breed of Drows, but anyone who got close enough for examination, did not survive to tell the tale. We had to burn them with fire from the sky to prevent them doing more damage to the Androv fortress. But we fear that another march is soon to come. If fighting a war on two fronts is what must be done for wizard orc freedom, that is what must be done and that is what shall be done!

You will not get away with this latest crime, Imperator!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Decleration of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decleration of War   Decleration of War Empty

Back to top Go down

Decleration of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: