A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The City of Crystal Pyramids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcain Adams

Marcain Adams

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-10

The City of Crystal Pyramids Empty
PostSubject: The City of Crystal Pyramids   The City of Crystal Pyramids EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:09 pm

Awakening from a long slumber to a land eclipsed by eternal peace under the guidance of my half-brother Joseph Elvan Adams the Great Imperator, I have come to realize my true potential from deep within my heritage.

Although my father was the late Seran Adams, son of Ashanrai, my mother was a wizard orcian maiden and a daughter of Orgus Magus, the king of the Wizard Orcs. In my meditative sleep, I traveled mentally across the entire realm of my wizard orc ancestors. I have learned the ways of a wizard and honed my orcian hunting skills. It was a great thing that my father and brother did to unify all of the United Korth Empires, but the loyalty of the orc people must eventually fade as their interests are no longer best served under the arrogant, human aristocracy.

I lead my birthright peoples of the Wizard Orc against the United Korth Empires and my own brother on this day. We long to be a free people once again with a city without laws, or order, or technology. We are just writing to let all of Korth know that Jackson City, formerly of the Prolix humans, will be burned to the ground overnight and rebuilt anew as a grand city of crystal pyramids for the ways of the wizard orc. Our fair new home will not be hindered by laws, or order, or any of the common courtesies in the land. Any non-orcs will be hunted for blood sport so long as they can be seen from the Jackson City.

Long live the great King Orgus Magus! Beware to those that oppose any part of the wizard orc's new homeland.
Back to top Go down
Joel Adams

Joel Adams

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Joseph Elvan Adams
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: Prolix - L'Obsul

PostSubject: Re: The City of Crystal Pyramids   The City of Crystal Pyramids EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:00 pm

Brother, I suggest you do not follow through with this plan. To openly take a city from our great nation would constitute an act of war. As a precaution I have placed guards at the entrance to the naval academy, these guards will be ready to fight for the city of Jackson city if the city is attacked.
Back to top Go down
http://AWMYTHS.net
Marcain Adams

Marcain Adams

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The City of Crystal Pyramids   The City of Crystal Pyramids EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:19 pm

This is really happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The City of Crystal Pyramids   The City of Crystal Pyramids Empty

Back to top Go down

The City of Crystal Pyramids
Page 1 of 1