A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Uncovored Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joel Adams

Joel Adams

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Joseph Elvan Adams
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: Prolix - L'Obsul

An Uncovored Plot Empty
PostSubject: An Uncovored Plot   An Uncovored Plot EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Hello my fellow Korthians, it is my sad news to bring to light a plot that threatened the peace of everyone in this land. over the past week Marco Cain Adam and myself noticed some strange occurances going on in within Prolix, many shady people lurking about. so on a hunch i sent some of my personal investigators out to shadow these individuals. There was one individual in particular I had my men follow, this individual went by the name of "korth," and yes i do mean the "korth" that has been terrorizing the land these past few weeks.

For days we went without any update on the investigation, until this morning. This morning we were told of a plot to overthrow all the lands governments. One man had made a deal with Korth to kill everyone in the land and bring himself to power. This man went by the name of "vampyre". "vampyre" had worked his way up in the Prolix chain of command and as he got higher up he craved more power, the power finally went to his head. so on this day we sent our an arrest warrant.

My Brother,Marco Cain "Marcain" Adams, and a group of his most trusted soldiers went to "vampyres" house to arrest him.Before they could get there one of Marcain's soldiers, "2kenduit," turned on them, sending a warning message out to "vampyre" and "korth". Upon arrival the three culprits,"vampyre," "2kenduit," and "korth," had already fled.

Investigators are sweeping the house for any clues as to the whereabouts of these fugitives. These men are considered armed and dangerous. Anyone with information on these fugitives are urged to contact either myself of Marcain Adams.

Signed,
Joseph Elvan Adams
Back to top Go down
http://AWMYTHS.net
Joel Adams

Joel Adams

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Joseph Elvan Adams
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: Prolix - L'Obsul

An Uncovored Plot Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Uncovored Plot   An Uncovored Plot EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:34 am

Let it be known that on this day, Vampyre Mikalen has been Pardoned of all his crimes toward Prolix and the crown.

Signed,
Imperator Joseph Elvan Adams
Back to top Go down
http://AWMYTHS.net

An Uncovored Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: