A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is Everyone ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fruitbat

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-06-30

Where is Everyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Where is Everyone ?   Where is Everyone ? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 am

I'm just curious why I don't see people playing the game nowadays.

Did something dreadful happen that I missed while I was gone bad enough
to chase everyone from the game ?

Was it because our money was wiped out in the Tiran bank?

(Tangerine)
Back to top Go down
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone ?   Where is Everyone ? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:32 pm

The world only just has been able to get back up since my laptop was out of commission from getting the blue screen of death. The word still has to spread further, people gotta readjust to each others new schedules.

My schedules are usually free Saturday -Wednesday after 7
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net
Fruitbat

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone ?   Where is Everyone ? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 am

I had that problem a while back and nothing helped me except for Microsoft's standalone sweeper, in case anyone else runs across a rootkit or boot table destruction problem, this boots you up into a fresh barebones OS to clean things, other programs that booted into my existing OS didnt help (and it's free)

http://connect.microsoft.com/systemsweeper

Hope to see people come back, I find this type of game more relaxing than all the new labor intense forms (If we can keep you from being too evil Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone ?   Where is Everyone ? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:14 am

People have been coming back, I have been in fairly regular to make my rounds, gather my crops, feed my dragon, mine a bit and generally keep an eye on the neo-facist puppets of the Prolixian elite. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Everyone ?   Where is Everyone ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is Everyone ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: General Discussion (OOC)-
Jump to: